REALTOR, COLDWELL BANKER — 2002-PRESENT
Licensed Realtor in Georgia and Alabama with Coldwell Banker Kennon, Parker, Duncan and Davis Realtors. Experienced in residential and commercial property. Counseled large bank and government owned portfolios for post-foreclosure market. Focus on personalized and service oriented approach for every transaction.
• 2017-Present: Columbus Board of Realtors Awards Committee Chair
• 2011-2017: Most Team Sales and/or Team Listings closed
• 2013: Golden Rule Award Winner- Columbus Board of Realtors and Coldwell Banker (Professionalism & Ethics)
• 2011-Present: International President Elite Team Coldwell Banker (Sales Performance)
• 1999-2002: Columbus Board of Realtors Education Committee Member/Chairperson for 2 years. Transformed educational program into a profit center benefiting the Board of Realtors.
• 2014-2018: Coach, Brookstone High School Swim Team. Developed team from inaugural year (2014) to their first individual state championship in 2018.
• 2015-2018: Land Bank Authority Board Member
• 2003-2006; 2010-2013: Girls Inc. Board Member to Board President, Dedicated Service Award winner in 2013
UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA — CHILD AND FAMILY DEVELOPMENT. 1998